As the diet and exercise alone aren’t enough to treat obesity, supplements like Xenical stand to solve the weight issues. Xenical is a prescription drug and is the trade name of “Orlistat”. These supplements benefit the user in the battle of averse and averting obesity. Basically it is a fat blocking weight loss supplement which is designed to block the fat being absorbed by the body.
Xenical is prescribed only after physicians examine their weight and find the person weighs 30% above of the normal weight or a BMI of 30 or greater. Xenical is the trade name of Orlistat. This helps people to lose weight and sustain the existing weight. The best from using Xenical can be obtained when taken with good low calorie diet and exercise. It is not known about how it is effective and safe in children below 12.
What ingredients are included?
Orlistat is the main ingredient in Xenical. As it is a prescribed drug, the details of Xenical can be known from the physician about its other ingredients.
Diet and Prescription
A low fat diet should be followed and 120mg is the daily dosage that too under prescription. It is suggested to also have multi vitamin with the course.
“Say No” to Xenical if…
- User is pregnant
- Having food absorption issues
- Having allergy towards Orlistat or any ingredient in Xenical
Severe side effects may cause:
- Lowered absorption of certain vitamins
- Liver problems
- Kidney and gall bladder problems
Common side effects:
- Oily fecal (stools) discharge
- Gastric issues
- Unable to control bowel movements
Advantages taking Xenical
- It is a prescription drug and it is a specifically formulated for obesity
- Making user to consume low fat diet
- Xenical can also help the user to prevent high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, Fat absorption, heart complications which are related to the overweight issues.
Xenical is not for all, it is just available for only users who are prescribed to it. It is just prescribed to those users who require it most.